Blackbaud is looking for a Project Manager to join the Cyber Security Team. This is an exciting opportunity that includes engagement across the full breadth of the security program at Blackbaud! This role will report into the Office of the CISO and play a key role in the delivery of security & risk initiatives.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coach team members in agile project management methodologies.
- Partner with leadership to develop, deploy and govern backlog management standards and processes.
- Ensure security leadership is aligned on both mid- and long-term commitments and is prepared to support execution.
- Lead agile ceremonies for multiple teams within the security department, ensuring alignment against priorities and facilitating trade-off discussions, as necessary.
- Drive collaboration and communication necessary to ensure security initiative success, including integration of projects and dependencies.
- Identify and elevate risks and impediments to achieving the organization’s security goals, ensuring action items are clearly defined, assigned to owners and driven to resolution in a timely manner.
- Conduct retrospective ceremonies and project closure activities with a vision for iterative and continuous improvement.
- Contribute to advancing our processes and reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related work experience
- 5+ years project management experience, preferably within an IT or security related field
- Practical experience with lean and agile methodologies, proficiency in Microsoft Azure DevOps
- Certification highly preferred - Certified ScrumMaster (CSM), Professional Scrum Master (PSM), Scaled Agile Framework Practitioner (SAFe-SP), Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP), or similar
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills; translating and presenting ideas to larger groups; Skilled in negotiation techniques to reach agreement
- Strong interpersonal skills; fostering respect, morale, and teamwork within and across teams
Stay up to date on everything Blackbaud, follow us on Linkedin, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and YouTube
Blackbaud is a remote-first company which embraces a flexible remote work culture. Blackbaud supports hiring and career development for all roles from the location you are in today!
Blackbaud is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.