You will leverage your project management experience as well as savvy to tackle and conquer challenges. We are looking for a project manager with excellent communication and collaboration skills to drive technical projects for our Infrastructure Engineering and Cloud Operations organization. Whatever the project/challenge, you will always be looking for ways we can do things better.
- Manage all aspects of complex projects. Develop repeatable milestones along the way while adjusting for the unique characteristics of each project.
- Drive collaboration and communication necessary to ensure project success, including successful integration of project dependencies.
- Raise accountability, through directness; escalate issues in a timely manner and create and maintain detailed project plans.
- Resolve issues, dependencies, and conflicts; make certain that all team members are involved and engaged by ensuring clear decisions occurs with the correct parties involved.
- Deliver on commitments to goals and produce consistently excellent results with little immediate direction.
- Act as the point of escalation for risks, issues, and obstacles, ensuring action items are clearly defined, assigned to owners, and driven to resolution in a timely manner.
- Partner with leadership to develop, deploy and govern project management standards, best practices, and project success measures.
- Actively contribute to advancing our Agile processes to drive efficiency and improve effectiveness.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related work experience
- A minimum of 2 years Agile project management experience preferred.
- Experience working with geographically distributed (remote) teams preferred.
- Working knowledge of Data Governance, Data Warehouse terminology a plus.
Stay up to date on everything Blackbaud, follow us on Linkedin, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and YouTube
Blackbaud is a remote-first company which embraces a flexible remote work culture. Blackbaud supports hiring and career development for all roles from the location you are in today!
Blackbaud is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.