Program Manager - R0007951
Program Manager - R0007951
As a Principal Agile Program Manager Blackbaud’s Research, Delivery, and Operations (RDO) Center of Excellence (COE), you will work with a passionate team responsible for leading cross-functional delivery of products and services to customers, strengthening our agile portfolio management discipline, and striving towards operational excellence through effective process management.
You will leverage your agile delivery experience and process savvy to conquer complex business challenges, in an efficient and cost-effective manner. A successful Agile Program Manager will have excellent communication and collaboration skills, able to gracefully navigate between technical and business stakeholders. Additionally, the ideal candidate will be confident leading and orchestrating diverse, senior teams to successfully deliver new functionality to market and customers in accordance with time and cost constraints. Blackbaud’s Agile Program Managers thrive in dynamic environments and embody adaptive learning characteristics. One month they may be challenged by a complicated initiative with varying requirements across demanding stakeholders that needs a clear, comprehensive plan and a steady, experienced leader to guide and govern it. The next month they may be partnering with a cross-functional team to gain efficiencies or reduce risk by defining a new cross Center of Excellence (COE) processes. Whatever the challenge, the Agile Program Manager is always looking for ways to both empower and inspire their teams to more effective delivery and enable a more effective cross company orchestration framework.
· Manage and lead strategic, complex delivery efforts, using agile methodologies, across multiple project teams and/or departments
· Drive collaboration and communication necessary to ensure delivery success, including successful management of risk and dependencies, across multiple organization to ensure efficient delivery of new capabilities to market segments
· Assist in building out and maturing Blackbaud’s portfolio management framework, with a focus on business readiness for incubation efforts
· Raise accountability; escalate issues in a timely manner
· Resolve issues, impediments, dependencies and conflicts; make certain that all team members are involved and engaged
· Deliver on commitments to goals and produce consistently excellent results
· Act as the point of escalation for risks, issues and obstacles, ensuring action items are clearly defined, assigned to owners and driven to resolution in a timely manner
· Partner with leadership to develop, deploy and govern agile delivery standards and best practices with a focus on cross COE business readiness
· Actively contribute to advancing our lean processes to drive efficiency and improve effectiveness while supporting organic maturation of teams
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related work experience
· A minimum of five years Agile program/project management experience required
· Experience delivering new products/capabilities to the market
Blackbaud is a remote-first company which embraces a flexible remote work culture. Blackbaud supports hiring and career development for all roles from the location you are in today!
Blackbaud is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.