The Sr. Financial Analyst will help lead the business in managing customer Renewals and Retention. The Sr. Financial Analyst will play a pivotal role in providing key business insights and decision support as it relates to Contractual Subscription Revenues
- Provide weekly and monthly analysis and reporting on Gross and Net Renewals, Customer Retention and Contract Term mix, as well as other aspects of contractual revenues
- Help prepare and communicate monthly executive reporting packages
- Deliver insightful analysis and recommended business actions to Vertical leadership and Market Group Presidents
- Support Customer Success Organization with capacity planning, performance metrics and other activities
- Participate in modeling and development of quarterly forecasts and annual budgets
- Partner with Business Intelligence on maintenance and enhanced development of financial reporting tools
- Drive positive change within the business that improves customer retention outcomes
- A Bachelor's degree (preferably in Finance or Accounting) from an accredited four-year college or university
- 5+ years of proven experience in a fast-paced, challenging environment, in Finance function
- Experience with data analysis and management reporting
- Ability to assess financial performance and provide actionable recommendations to leadership
- Capable of managing multiple projects and priorities
- Strong personal and interactive skills with all levels of management.
- Strong Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Experience with Qlik , Hyperion and Workday is a plus
Stay up to date on everything Blackbaud, follow us on Linkedin, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and YouTube
Blackbaud is a remote-first company which embraces a flexible remote work culture. Blackbaud supports hiring and career development for all roles from the location you are in today!
Blackbaud is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.